#Intro



So just like camming, I'm half assed at journaling/blogging/diary keeping. I don't really expect this to be much different. This way, at the very least, someone other than myself in ten years will get a laugh out of my misfortunes and idiot stream of consciousness.

 I went to college for computer science and changed majors to PR. Then I dropped out. What I'm telling you is don't expect any Shakespearean poetic bullshit here. Hell, if you expect anything higher than private high school taught grammar leave now. 

  Let's give you my entire 35 years of life in one paragraph so you know a little bit about me. 
-Born in NYC
-Grew up in Philly
-Catholic High School
-Mom died when I was 16 and dad 8 years later
-Moved back to NYC
-Started camming at 34
-Started blogging at 35
-Probably stopping blogging at 35 1/2 (I’m a realist)


  I don't think there is much more you need to know about me. I don't show my tits on cam cause my parents are dead, I lived a repressed youth or have daddy issues. Well that's not entirely true. If my parents were alive I probably wouldn't have done it. Just out of fear of my dad seeing my lady parts. 😳 The only reason I started camming was because I saw a cute boy on CB and wanted his attention. Didn't have the money to throw into CB for tokens so I did the next best thing, and earned them! So if I one day get killed by a superfan (dear superfan: please evaluate your life choices. I'm old and not worth it. I'm not even a good cam whore. Kill someone else) know that my blood is on your hands, cute boy from CB. 

So, buckle up...its going to be a bumpy ride of total nothing. It's also quite possibly going to actually be nothing.  We will see! 

♡NYC♡

Comments

  1. dude that's really funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I have a few good moments of humor here and there. ;)

      *Just keep the expectations low*

      Delete
  2. I might be that superfan ms NYC. Jesus there was me hoping for tits, I should have know, the Catholic religon has a lot to answer for.

    Mick 🙄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts