#NotYourBB

If you've ever dirty tip-noted a broadcaster (or annoyingly public chat dirty talked them) and you used the abbreviation "BB", this blog's for you.

Anything you typed at all in that note, text or e-mail was completely negated when you added "BB" to it.  Nothing kills a lady boner faster than a "BB".  I'm assuming the same goes for the male broadcasters as well.  Maybe it's just me.  Maybe I'm the only one who's skin crawls at the sight of those two letters together.  If you enjoy being called “BB” please disassociate yourself from me immediately.  There was a guy that worked at a pizza shop near my old apartment.  He was cuuuute.  I’m sure he still is.  You know why i don’t know for a fact that he still is cute? Cause he hit me with a motherfucking “BB” in a text message and I never responded or went back to that pizza shop again.  Now I have this image, that when he’s not making my pizza (I legitimately just got the shivers typing this) that he’s home playing with his dick the whole time.  Nasty lubey cum covered fingers touching my pizza?  Get the fuck out of here.  I understand to the gays this might be arousing, but if I’m interested in getting cum forced into my body in ANY hole, I’m going to take part in getting it there.  You, BB, will NOT put it on my pizza.  

It’s not the lack of ambition that gets me, which there seriously is a lack there because you can’t type 4 letters.  If you’re too fucking lazy to add the “a” and “y” then I’m going to assume you’re lazy in bed too.  Why would I waste my time for that?  Respect me, and all the other cam models enough to type it out, alright bruh?  


Now, on the other side of the spectrum.  If you use BB in a condescending funny mocking sense.  I probably love you (as long as its not when I’m trying to have sexy time).  It makes me laugh in that sense just as much as it brings vomit up into my throat when you think you’re being endearing.  


Comments

Popular Posts